Add space to keep food and drinks cold while providing a place for friends and family to sit and relax with the 8 foot RTA Outdoor Living refrigeration bar island.
- Coyote 24″ Outdoor Refrigerator
- 10″ Back Overhang for Chair Space
- Comfortable Seating for Four People
- More Then 19 ft2 of Preparation or Seating Space
- Stone Gray Stacked Stone Proprietary Concrete Island Frame
- Distressed Gray 2″ Thick Chiseled-Edge Concrete Countertop
Add space to keep food and drinks cold while providing a place for friends and family to sit and relax with the 8 foot RTA Outdoor Living refrigeration bar island. This island is constructed with our multi-component proprietary concrete composite panels and countertop. The included countertop has a chiseled edge and provides more than 19 ft2 of preparation space and the ability to comfortably seat 4 for more outdoor enjoyment.
Keep drinks and food chilled with the Coyote 24″ outdoor refrigerator to make the 8′ bar island an essential addition to your outdoor space. The outdoor refrigerator features:
• Outdoor Rated | UL Certified | DOE Certified
• Hidden Articulating Right or Left Hinge Option for Flush Installation
• Exterior 304 Stainless Steel Construction
• 304 Stainless Steel Shelving
• 5.5 Cubic Foot Capacity
• Graphite Interior with Interior LED Lighting
• Digital thermostat for Precision Temperature Control
• Automatic Defrost
All our bar islands can be combined with any of our outdoor grill islands as add-ons to further increase the utility of your outdoor living space.
RTA Outdoor Living’s outdoor bar islands may not include shipping or installation. Installation costs, if any, should be minimal do to the unique installation process which significantly reduces the time to install (a few hours).
Island Surround Dimensions: 72″ Width x 37″ Height x 23″ Depth
Countertop Dimensions: 78″ Width x 2″ Height x 36″ Depth
Island Total Weight: 905 lbs
Countertop Material: Multi-Component Proprietary Concrete Composite
Island Frame Material: Stone Gray Stacked Stone Multi-Component Proprietary Concrete Composite